If you or a family member has been arrested you need immediate access to the advice of experienced and knowledgeable lawyers. You need attorneys who are capable of guiding you through the various aspects of the criminal justice system and who are capable of presenting your case to the court in the best possible light. Lovett & Lovett will stand by your side.
As skilled Massachusetts and Rhode Island criminal law attorneys, we have the experience necessary to get the results clients need. We will assist you through every step of the process, including arrest, interrogation, police line-up, bail hearing, arraignment, pre-trial hearing and jury trial. People convicted of crimes in Massachusetts and Rhode Island, are subject to a variety of punishments such as fines, imprisonment, probation and community service. Defending your criminal case in the strongest possible way is critical to your freedom and your future.
While criminal law can include many different offenses from simple misdemeanors to serious felonies, our commitment and resolve to zealously represent our clients remains the same: to provide quality criminal defense.
We Defend People Charged with the Following Crimes:
- Armed Robbery
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Offenses Including: Trafficking, Manufacturing, Possession
- Guns & Weapons Violations
- Internet Crimes
- Juvenile Delinquency Matters
- Sex Crimes Including: Sexual Assault, Date Rape, Indecent Exposure
- Theft (Including by Fraud or by Contractor)
- Traffic Offenses Including: DUI/OUI, Vehicular Manslaughter, Reckless Driving, Hit & Run
- White Collar Crime